MySpace has been sold for a reported 35 million; Specific Media are the new owners. Word is Justin Timberlake has an invested stake. Hopefully the new owners will come up with some new innovative ideas to provoke a new interest in the social network. FYI 🙂 thisandthatreaders!
- Congratulations fb.me/1KBuySjgG 2 weeks ago
- thisandthatblog.com/2017/10/25/tam… fb.me/13NhAeS0I 1 month ago
- Usher at World on Wheels in L.A. Friday night to celebrate his 39th birthday. 🎂🎁 #chrisbrown #jermainedupree... fb.me/1DKvs5Jaw 2 months ago
- #Usher at World on Wheels in L.A. Friday night to celebrate his 39th birthday. 🎁🎂 #chrisbrown #Jermainedupree... fb.me/8ThG4h5XU 2 months ago
- #Ciara and #janetjackson at Disneyland ThisandthatBlog.com 2 months ago